Redeem your Pluim
Enjoy your Pluim
- Always find the right gift for you.
- The value of your Pluim can be redeemed in one or several stages.
- Is your gift more expensive? No problem. You can make up the difference through iDeal.
- Multiple Pluim vouchers? You can simply combine the codes to redeem a larger amount.
- Free delivery for any gift you choose.
Check your Pluim code
What is the Pluim?
The Pluim is a gift card with a twist. We are all about enjoyment. A bit of relaxation after working hard. After all, anyone should be able to relax a little, right?
From an amazing day or night out to a complete vacation. From workshops to games. From a good book to a delicious bottle of wine. The Pluim is a gift that allows you to tell someone to enjoy life!
You can redeem your Pluim for some of the best leisure activities out there. Don't know what to pick? We've made a list of great options to inspire you. You can, of course, donate (part of your) balance to charity. The choice is yours!
How do I use my Pluim?
You can redeem your Pluim for great gifts and activities. You'll need your 19-character code and PIN code for this. You can find those on your Pluim.
- First, check your balance on this page.
- Select your favourite gift and add it to your shopping basket via the order button.
- Click the shopping basket and enter your Pluim code and PIN code. If your gift is more expensive than the balance on your Pluim, you can use iDeal or your credit card to pay for the difference.
It's that easy. Enjoy your leisure time!
When does my Pluim expire?
Your Pluim remains valid for three years from the day it was purchased. You can see the expiry date on your personal welcome page right after you check your balance.
Did your Pluim expire? In that case, you can no longer use your Pluim or view the personal page. There are no refunds for expired Pluim vouchers.
I lost the Pluim code. Now what?
Unfortunately, you won't be able to pick anything without a Pluim code and PIN code. Please contact our customer service: email@example.com or 010-213 66 66.
Can I still use my old Pluim voucher?
Since 1 July 2019, it has no longer been possible to directly pay for an activity or product at one of our partners with a paper Pluim voucher. Do you still have an unlimited Pluim voucher? Exchange your voucher(s) for a new Pluim.